A list of 21 ideas for 1 year old stocking stuffers including festive clothes, bath time essentials, feeding supplies, and Christmas toys.
Your one year old won’t remember their first or second Christmas, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t make it fun or memorable for yourself! They might not want or appreciate big or expensive Christmas gifts at this age, but getting your little one some small and inexpensive stocking stuffers to open on Christmas morning is sure to put a smile on their face.
Here are some of my favorite ideas for one year old stocking stuffers and a gift guide for 1-2 year old toddlers. Roll, fold, or stuff these cute festive Christmas presents into your little one’s stocking to make Old Saint Nick himself a little jealous.
You might also like these related posts:
- Primary Organic Zip Footie – the softest material and they made from organic cotton. This cute red stipe print is great for the holidays! (Get 20% off your first order at Primary.com with code AFF20PCT)
- Zipadee Zip Sleep Sack – these sleep sacks are great for babies and toddlers who need a little extra security to sleep well on their own. They come in sizes all the way up to XL for larger babies and toddlers and come in THE CUTEST prints!
- Zutano Fleece Booties – cute and cozy for those cold winter nights. These booties have snaps so they pull tight and stay on your baby’s feet. I love that they come in fleece and cotton for those warmer climates.
- Primary Baby Stripped Mittens – your baby will undoutbably put their hands in their mouths; its great that these mittens are made with organic fabrics free from over 300 known chemicals and irritants. Plus they are so cute! (Get 20% off your first order at Primary.com with code AFF20PCT)
- Santa Claus Rubber Ducky – such a perfect festive stocking stuffer! This cute ducky comes dressed as Santa, or if you want one to use year-round there are also other fun characters as well.
- Letters & Numbers Bath Set – soft foam letters that stick to the side of the tub for easy learning and fun play. These are great for color recognition as well as learning letters and numbers.
- Tubby Todd All Over Ointment (AOO) – this is our favorite lotion for our baby and toddler. Its great for sensitive skin or eczema, but is also a great every-day lotion to use for the whole family. This stuff is amazing!!!
- Honest Company Bubble Bath – one of our favorite brands of bubble bath. Soft sent and clean ingredients that are gentle on baby’s skin. This is the perfect size to fit in your baby’s first stocking!
- Tubby Todd Sweet Cheeks Diaper Paste – Your baby’s bum will thank you! natural, organic ingredients make a super soothing and unscented diaper cream. We love this as our every-day diaper cream and also for more serious diaper rash.
- EZPZ Mini Cup + Straw Set – straw or open cups are recommended over sippy cups to encourage proper oral and speech development. This all silicone set is so cute and great for learning and mastering drinking out of a cup.
- Contigo Stainless Steel Tumbler with Straw – one of our favorite spill-proof cups. This cup will keep your toddler’s drink cold for a lot longer than their standard plastic cup. I really like this cup because its easy to clean!
- Grabease Training Utensil – these are our favorite first self-feeding utensil set. They are smaller and have a guard so that your baby can’t shove it too far back in their mouth. They also have a rounded handle so its easy for your baby to grasp and poke.
- Happy Healthy Parent Silicone Bibs – we use these at every single meal! They are thicker and more flexible than other silicone bibs we have tried, so they are more comfortable and your baby is more likely to keep them on. Roll these up and they are perfect for a larger stocking.
- Munchkin Stainless Steel Snack Catcher – we love these for snack crackers, puffs, and rice cakes. These are great for keeping snacks from getting dumped all over the ground––unless your babies are like mine and like to tip them upside down and shake––but even then its definitely an improvement over an open bowl.
- Freeze Dried Yogurt Melts – these are made with real yogurt and fruit and are a little more wholesome than rice puff snacks. Both of my boys have loved these and they still snack on them as toddlers! They would love to see these in their stockings.
- GoGo Squeeze Happy Tummiez – fruit and veggie applesauce pouch with prebiotic fiber. Pouches are a great size to fit in stockings and are a fairly-healthy treat!
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer Finger Puppets – a cute little gift that is great for traveling, bath time, or to stick in your diaper bag to entertain during meal time.
- Silicone Christmas Teethers – silicone teethers are always a great idea! Especially around this age where your baby could be getting a bunch of teeth at once or could even be working on their first set of molars.
- Santa’s Workshop: Christmas Lift-a-Flap Board Book – this one may be a little big for most stockings, but it would look cute hanging out the top. Its one of our favorites so I just had to share! My kids LOVE flap books and this one is extra cute for Chirstmas.
- First Words Flash Cards – starting around 12-18 months is a great time to introduce flash cards and work on your baby’s first words! My older son loved a flash card activity where we cut a slit in a coffee can and had him insert the cards one by one (check that our here: Fun Activities for One Year Olds)
- Oball Rattle & Roll Cars – a great first car toy that rattles and is also easy for little hands to grasp and push around while they crawl on all-fours. The top of the car is flexible and is also great for teething!
Thanks for stopping by!